Daily maintenance and maintenance of artificial turf
1) The maintenance and maintenance of artificial turf is different from that of traditional grass. Proper maintenance and maintenance will extend the life and aesthetics of the grass.
2) Keep the site clean: Clean the site when needed to ensure that there are enough bins for use.
3) Control the frequency of use of the venue.
4) Keep the adjacent areas free of rubbish, debris, mud, dirt and oil spills.
5) In the venue, erect the sign “No smoking, no food is allowed to enter”.
6) Repair small damage in time.
7) Do not park the vehicle on the site, especially in hot weather. Do not park the vehicle on the grass for a long time if you must drive into the venue.
8) Follow the maintenance and cleaning procedures.