Seven characteristics of artificial turf
1. Artificial turf has a very long service life, the average service life is more than ten years, and the installation and maintenance of artificial turf is very simple, and the cost and cost are relatively low;
2. The artificial turf will not be affected by any weather conditions, and it can be used normally even in relatively harsh environments such as snow and rain.
3. The artificial turf has very good water permeability, and also has high elasticity and sufficient motion buffering force;
4. In combination with modern technology, artificial turf has been effectively improved in terms of firmness, wear resistance, tensile strength and anti-aging properties;
5. The artificial turf has basically excellent physical and chemical properties. After nearly 100,000 times of abrasion on the artificial turf, it only lost about 2 to 3 percent of the fiber weight;
6. When laying artificial turf, the requirements for foundation are very low, and it can be directly applied on cement and asphalt. The whole construction period is also short, which is especially suitable for use in training time and high density. Inside the campus playground;
7. Artificial turf is very environmentally friendly and safe and does not contain any harmful substances.