What are the requirements of the turf foundation
Site foundation is the most important link of artificial turf laying, a site foundation directly affects the lawn service life, just like a building.A good foundation is to ensure that the building can stand the decisive factor.Therefore, the ground foundation of artificial turf is also a top priority for the construction of the stadium.The artificial turf foundation includes three kinds: asphalt foundation, cement foundation and crushed stone foundation.
The asphalt concrete foundation of site foundation includes ordinary asphalt foundation and hydrophobic asphalt foundation, which is suitable for tennis court, hockey field and football field, in which hydrophobic asphalt foundation must be used in hockey field.Other can use ordinary asphalt foundation.Four kinds of foundation of football field are applicable, can choose according to the actual situation, recommend the use of asphalt concrete, cement concrete foundation.Because these two are now more popular basis, in the flatness of these two foundations more suitable site construction, then artificial turf site foundation construction will achieve what requirements?
1. All kinds of materials used in the construction of the foundation required by the site foundation shall not be used for construction until they have passed the inspection.
2. Basic appearance: the surface is even and solid without obvious road pressing trace, flat without crack, without bad edge pushing, loose, wave, hemp surface, smooth and smooth joint, no water blocking phenomenon.
3. During water test, after 120 minutes of drainage after rain, water is allowed to exist but the thickness of the water is not more than 4 mm.
4. After the foundation is completed, a grid of 10 × 10 meters is placed to re-measure the elevation, and the drainage slope is calculated. The drainage slope is ≤ 0.7, and the error is less than 1.5 ‰.
5. The compaction degree of stable bed shall not be less than 93%.
6. The pass rate of flatness, slope and site elevation is above 85%.
7.The allowable deviation of thickness ±10%.