First of all, the artificial turf overcomes several primary difficulties of natural grass: 1. Real grass cannot grow normally under extreme climate conditions, and the survival rate of natural grass is very unsatisfactory; 2. Some countries and regions cannot pay high amounts due to economic reasons. Maintenance cost of real grass; Third, natural grass cannot be cultivated in some covered stadiums.
Compared with natural grass, artificial grass has very obvious advantages:
1. It can be used normally in cold winter or hot summer. It is less affected by rain and snow, and it is used 24 hours a day. It is especially suitable for school football stadiums or various training fields with high frequency of use. Artificial turf has high durability and can be used around the clock without restriction of the frequency of use, while natural grass can only be postponed when it encounters rain or snow.
2. Good durability, the normal use period of an artificial turf can be more than 6 years, while natural grass is only 2 to 4 years; natural grass is not suitable for too many non-competition activities, because this will cause great damage to the lawn .
3. The economic cost of artificial turf is relatively low, the management and maintenance costs are low in the later stage, the maintenance is simple, no planting is needed; no pruning is needed; no watering is needed; the indoor can still be green and yellow in winter
4. The surface layer can be recycled and reused, with environmental protection performance;
5. Many top international competitions and domestic competitions are conducted on artificial turf, which will provide greater consistency in results;
6. Will not cause allergic reactions;
7. The entire lawn is uniform and does not have bare areas like natural lawns. Artificial turf has strong practicability and simple maintenance. After several generations of updates, the quality of artificial turf is now comparable to natural grass.
Artificial turf has many other advantages over natural grass. These benefits of artificial turf make the artificial grass industry have great development prospects, and there is a trend to replace natural grass!