Why choose Artificial Grass for your garden?
In recent years, artificial grass is becoming increasing popular alternative to live lawn. Why homeowners choose artificial grass turf? Let’s find out some reasons to choose artificial grass instead of natural.
1. Lower Maintenance. To maintain a lawn, you’d have to water it during droughts, mow it, weed it, and spend hours getting everything done every month. However, artificial grass does not require any watering, mowing, or fertilizing. It will still look spectacular even if you forget about it once installed.
2. Always Green All Year Round. Natural grass will look dull in the winter time, and may develop brown patches from lack of moisture and minerals. But it doesn’t matter whether there is a month long drought or heavy rain every single day - the artificial grass that you use for landscaping will stay looking fantastic.
3. Easy to clean. It is very simple to clean artificial turf. Just sweep or vacuum it to remove leaves or other residue. For pet waste you can simply use a plastic bag to pick up and discard it and hose down the artificial grass to clean.
4. Safe for Children and Pets. Artificial grass is perfectly suitable for children and pets. It does not contain lead or toxins and feels very soft and pleasant. It is easy to remove foreign bodies with light watering, making it free from harmful materials.
5. Can be installed on almost any surface. Gardens, balconies, terraces, patios, roofs ... on tiles, soil or cement ... where you want it.
Due to different size, color, blade height and density, the choice of artificial grass turf is varied. Here we have some examples and hope our customers’ experience can help you choose the best artificial grass for your garden.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Brought new life to a tiny, dirty yard
DIY installation (just cleared the space and used yard staples to secure it) and looks really great in my tiny yard. I wanted something to brighten the space and keep down the dirt, and since my yard is under some large Sequoia trees and has limited light, growing real grass is challenging (and requires water, which is at a shortage in CA). As a renter, I didn’t want to spend a ton of money and this is a great value. I cut it to fit the length I needed, and that was very easy to do. Really happy with this purchase.
Learn more about the product here https://www.goldenmoongarden.com/collections/landscape-turf/products/2
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This looks INCREDIBLY REAL!!
Wow! When you walk past my house, you have to do a double-take. This turf looks BEAUTIFUL!
I’m trying to restore a 1935 Craftsman and wanted grass - but live California where water is a premium. Everyone around me has either rock gardens or DG - just brown, brown, brown. Now - I’ve got the nicest lawn on the block, am I’m not even finished with project.
Customer Service gets a huge 10 stars from me. I did have some minor issues, but these guys got me back on track & gave great suggestions. It was easy DIY project. I dare you to find the seams. And this was my first time installing turf.
Now, I splurged and went for the 1.7” blade height because most of the turf you find in the store is too consistent with height and color. This turf had browns, yellows, and greens that just makes it look like you just want to rip off your shoes and go native ( my feet loved it!! So soft!!). My only complaint is that it’s a little too shiny, but I think that will disappear with time (it’s dusty around here).
Highly recommend - and pictures speak a thousand words.
Easy to clean! I just hit it with a blower, which also makes the grass look more natural because it gets blown in different directions.
My neighbor called me a fool for putting in ‘fake grass’. He was shocked when he saw it - thought I went out and bought sod.
He’s now buying a few himself.
Learn more about the product here https://www.goldenmoongarden.com/collections/landscape-turf/products/golden-moon-1-2in30mm-pile-height-artificial-grass-rug-series
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Absolutely No Regrets
I ordered 3 of the 3x5 and couldn’t be happier with them. They’re so easy to clean just sweep, shake, or rinse. They’re plush and dense...no low or thin spots at all. They arrived on time and all three were exactly the same. I’ve been using them outside in the Nevada desert for about 2 months now and they haven’t shown one bit of wear. They’re holding up wonderfully to daily traffic and my 70lb dog who simply adores them. She was really missing being able to lay and roll on the grass until I bought there...Now she’s a happy dog. They do get warm when left in direct sun but not too warm to touch or walk on...just don’t expect them to be cool to the touch like live grass.
I’m very pleased with them and would definitely order from this seller again.
We hope that everything has become clear now and that you have decided that Golden Moon artificial grass is the right choice for you!